Textbook Resources for College Freshmen
Let's face it - textbooks are a major first year expense. Most Freshman spend over $400 in their first semester alone. These resources will help you save big on textbooks. Also remember to post used books on these websites after you've taken the class. College bookstores are notorious for shortchanging on buybacks.
Textbook bots search multiple websites for the best deals.
Byte - Do it yourself - buy and sell textbooks directly with other users.
• Direct Textbook - Find books faster, find books cheaper.
You're also likely to get great deals at these sites as well.
• Phat Campus -Cheap textbooks, fast delivery, tons of titles. Buy and sell.
• Textbook X - The place to buy and sell new and used text books. Over 930,000 titles in stock. Most shipping within 1-2 business days.
• Amazon Text Books - Amazon has a quickly growing textbook section. Used and new.
• Half.com - Very good discounts on certain titles.
Your Campus | Start
a Jolt | Course
Reviews | Quad
Riot | Advertise | JoltCamps | About | Contact | Privacy
© 2006, The Daily Jolt.